Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Ян Программист <we...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/08 15:13:31 UTC

Re: DERBY-4587-Add tools for improved analysis and understanding of query plans and execution statistics

I already asked you against commenting by me. You ignored it. John

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
I always welcome any comment from anyone in the Derby-dev, you don't need to
ask me before commenting.

Thanks !!

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.

Re: DERBY-4587-Add tools for improved analysis and understanding of query plans and execution statistics