Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com> on 2010/11/06 03:09:27 UTC

Deploying WAR from trunk, exception

Hi,
  I built the trunk and deploy the war, but cannot access the admin URL
anymore.

Error loading class
'org.apache.solr.highlight.MultiColoredScoreOrderFragmentsBuilder

This class seems to be missing?

thanks,
Darren

Re: Deploying WAR from trunk, exception

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
:
: Error loading class
: 'org.apache.solr.highlight.MultiColoredScoreOrderFragmentsBuilder
:
: This class seems to be missing?

You appear to be using an "old" copy of the example config that refrences
a class that was never released. (it was added by SOLR-1268, but replaced
with something else in SOLR-2030)

-Hoss