Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org> on 2018/06/05 14:09:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Sivaprasanna Sethuraman

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Sivaprasanna has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Sivaprasanna's hard work
and generous contributions to the project. We look forward to continued
 involvement in the project.

Sivaprasanna has been working with the community on the mailing lists, and
has a big mix of code and feature contributions to include features and
improvements to cloud service integrations like Azure, AWS, and Google
Cloud.

Welcome and congratulations!

RE: [EXT] [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Sivaprasanna Sethuraman

Posted by "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pw...@micron.com>.
Congratulations Sivaprasanna!

Posted by Jeff <jt...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Sivaprasanna!

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marc <ph...@apache.org>.
Congrats Sivaprasanna!

Posted by Scott Aslan <sc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <ps...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, well deserved!

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Hogue <ho...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Sivaprasanna <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone :)

Posted by Jorge Machado <jo...@me.com>.
Congrats !

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome aboard Sivaprasanna!