Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Mark Wagner <ma...@horvitznewspapers.net> on 2000/02/23 01:33:13 UTC

`Apache::DBI::__ANON__': Use of uninitialized value: huh?

PerlChildInitHandler subroutine `Apache::DBI::__ANON__': Use of uninitialized value at PerlChildInitHandler subroutine `Apache::DBI::__ANON__' line 1.

keeps appearing in the apache log. I looked at Apache::DBI but
there is no sub called __ANON__. Does anybody know what the problem
is, how to fix it, or where I should start?

--
markw@horvitznewspapers.net
Unfurnished treeless barren ball.

Re: `Apache::DBI::__ANON__': Use of uninitialized value: huh?

Posted by Cliff Rayman <cl...@genwax.com>.
__ANON__ just means it is an anonymous subroutine called from
a code ref.

Did you check any of the mail archives? I seem to remember this problem
coming up before.

cliff rayman
genwax.com