Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rajesh Kartha <ka...@Source-Zone.Org> on 2005/05/31 18:46:20 UTC

Need for a new Derby component called 'Plugins' in JIRA

Hello,

In order to track the issues with the Derby plug-ins for Eclipse, I
think we need a new component (called - Plugins), under  the  Derby
project in JIRA.

Currently there are two plug-in related issues:
- DERBY-314
- plugins not working with Eclipse 3.1 M6 and above (JIRA entry
not made yet)

In my opinion, this component called 'Plugins' could be generic and
useful to track other Derby plugins in the future. We can thus
differentiate them from the Derby 'Tool' issues.

Regards,
Rajesh