Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Tyler Holien <ty...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/21 23:30:44 UTC

Experiences running Samza in production?

Are there any resources with information about running Samza in production?
I'm thinking of something like https://kafka.apache.org/08/ops.html but for
Samza.

Re: Experiences running Samza in production?

Posted by Jon Bringhurst <jb...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hey Tyler,

Eventually I'd like to write a detailed blog post on exactly this topic that I can post on http://engineering.linkedin.com/ -- hopefully before the end of 2014.

Also, we have quite a few updates to make to that Kafka ops page (for starters, we're running Zookeeper 3.4.6 on SSDs and using Java 8u5 on 64G machines now).

If you have any questions before we get a blog post out, feel free to contact me and I'll try to answer the best I can.

-Jon

Posted by Yan Fang <ya...@gmail.com>.