Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/09 01:30:44 UTC

[VOTE] First HBase 2.3.4 release candidate (RC10) is available

Please vote on this Apache hbase release candidate,

hbase-2.3.4RC0

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase 2.3.4

The tag to be voted on is 2.3.4RC0:

  https://github.com/apache/hbase/tree/2.3.4RC0

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md

and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.3.4RC0/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1423/

Artifacts were signed with the stack@duboce.net key (Built by  Michael
Stack <st...@duboce.net>) which can be found in:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

To learn more about Apache hbase, please see

  http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,

Your HBase Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] First HBase 2.3.4 release candidate (RC10) is available

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.
I missed one step, I also need to check top couple jiras to see if they are
included in the release.

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.