Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 21:00:59 UTC

Geronimo Plugins and Java 7

There have been several users reporting problems with installing Geronimo plugins while running with Java 7. Anybody able to investigate and provide a fix/work-around for our users? Clearly the current behavior is not good…

--kevan

Re: Geronimo Plugins and Java 7

Posted by Zhi Xie <da...@gmail.com>.
I don't sure if it is helpful for this issue.

--
Best Regards
Gary

Re: Geronimo Plugins and Java 7