Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Arup Biswas <AB...@TechMahindra.com> on 2019/04/11 13:45:02 UTC

How jmeter consolidate the results in distributed load test

Hi

In distribution load test results actually generated in each slave, but we got a consolidated results in our master machine.

Can anyone please explain, how JMeter gather the responses/results from different slaves and consolidate in a single result file and save in MASTER machine.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Arup Biswas

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html <http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html> externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html <http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html> internally within TechMahindra.