Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Pål Wester <pa...@florence.never.no> on 2001/02/14 21:27:32 UTC

SV: Question of technique

Yeah, pretty much..

You could have structure in your xml page and
all the logic and esql tags in your stylesheet... some
people like it that way..

I on the other hand do not work on design and have
other peole at my company doing that, so we use
the xml page as an dummy so the designers work
on stylesheets for that page and i code pages according
to that dummy. And all  works well at the end :o)

mvh:
Pål Wester, programmerer
never.no as, stortingsgt 30, 0161 Oslo
tlf: 22 01 66 20, fax: 22 01 66 21