Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Grossvater <gi...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/27 12:37:42 UTC

JSON file schema

Hello,

I am working with broker-j embedded. Though I went through the
documentation (
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-broker-j-7.1.8/book/index.html) I am
not able to find the exact name of supported JSON attributes. The
documentation talks about them with descriptive names (e.g for virtual
host, Store Path/JDBC URL & co) but not the exact JSON key.
Where could I find this information?

Thanks,

Re: JSON file schema

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

There is no schema document for configured object attributes.
You can find the supported attribute descriptions in broker documentation
'API documentation' available as part of Web Management Console. You need
to open Web Management Console and navigate to 'API Documentation' from top
menu: Documentation->API Documentation.

In the pop up window you can select category and find on the category page
all common and type specific attributes. Apart from attributes, you can
find there statistics and supported operations and operation parameters.

Kind Regards,
Alex