Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Vrushali C <vr...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/07 23:57:36 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Merge feature branch YARN-5355 (Timeline Service v2) to trunk

Thanks everyone.

It has been over a week (~9 days) since TSv2 has been merged to trunk with
no problems thus far. We are now thinking about merging timeline service v2
to branch2 some time in the next few weeks.

So far, we have been maintaining a branch2 based YARN-5355_branch2 along
with our trunk based feature branch YARN-5355. Varun Saxena has been
diligently rebasing it to stay current with branch2.

Currently we are in the process of testing it just like we did our due
diligence with the trunk based YARN-5355 branch and will ensure the TSv2
branch2 code is a stable state to be merged.

We will send out another email when we are ready to merge to branch2.
thanks
Vrushali

Posted by "varunsaxena@apache.org" <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Please note that ATSv2 has been merged to branch-2.
Refer to https://github.com/apache/hadoop/commit/
54a694172d7162b2ff45d6e1780c0523cfda66e7

We will continue monitoring if everything works well post-merge.

Regards,
Varun Saxena.

Posted by "varunsaxena@apache.org" <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,