Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Rukshan Chathuranga <rc...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/09 16:48:17 UTC

MasterClient usage with 1.6 API

Hi,

Does anyone know how use these code using Accumulo 1.6 APIs,

AccumuloServerContext context = new AccumuloServerContext(new
ServerConfigurationFactory(inst));
client = MasterClient.getConnectionWithRetry(context);
masterMonitorInfo =
client.getMasterStats(Tracer.traceInfo(),conn.securityOperations().context.rpcCreds());

I used to do this with 1.7 but i need it using 1.6 Apis now.

Thanks and Regards.

*Rukshan Chathuranga.*

*Department Of Computer Science & Engineering,*

*Faculty Of Engineering,*
*University Of Moratuwa. **Sri Lanka.*

*WEB: http://www.rukspot.com/ <http://rukspot.com/>*

Re: MasterClient usage with 1.6 API

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at the class GetMasterStats in 1.6.

Remember, this is not in the public API, and it will change in the future.

-Eric