Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2016/05/10 02:06:30 UTC

Proposed board report [May]

Hello folks:

We have a board report due this month. Here is the draft.

Let me know if have anything to add. I have to submit this before 5/11.

<snip>
BookKeeper is a distributed, reliable, and high performance
logging service.

= Project Status =

Development on 4.4.0 release is completed. The first release candidate has
been sent out for voting. We expect to announce 4.4.0 release by end of
this week. We will start on release 4.5.0 after 4.4.0 is release.

We voted to remove Hedwig from 4.4.0 release as this project has become
inactive for a while.

= Releases =

Our last release was 4.3.2, released on 2015-11-30. The first release
candidate of 4.4.0 was out for voting last week.

= Community Status =

The last committer added was Matteo Merli (mmerli) on
the 6th Jul 2015.

No infrastructure issues.

71 subscribers in dev@bookkeeper.apache.org
88 subscribers in user@bookkeeper.apache.org

916 issues opened to date, 26 since 2016-03-03
641 issues resolved to date, 28 since 2016-03-03
59 people have reported issues, 7 since 2016-03-03
33 people have contributed patches, 7 since 2016-03-03
</snip>

Re: Proposed board report [May]

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Thank you for all the reviews. Submitted.

Sijie

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.