Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Andrew Wells <aw...@clearedgeit.com> on 2014/06/13 00:10:40 UTC

Mini Accumulo Cluster Use Case: Development and Training

I developed this tool for doing persistent Mini Accumulo Cluster for
training, and others have said it would be useful for doing Development.

It does the following,

Allows for optional persistence of the tables.

Allows for shell access to MAC

Here is the the tool on github as it stands, it is pretty down and dirty:

https://github.com/agwells0714/AccumuloDeveloperUtil

I would like to start contributing code to OBSOLETE this project.

I imagine the following would satisfy this requirement.

1. Persist the entire state of mini accumulo

2. allow shell access to MAC

3. allow option to also start a monitor (for additional testing)

4. Add a function to force re-initialization of the  MAC

Thoughts? Suggestions?

--
*Andrew George Wells*
*Software Engineer*

Re: Mini Accumulo Cluster Use Case: Development and Training

Posted by Corey Nolet <cj...@gmail.com>.
Wouldn't that take care of ACCUMULO-1378

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Posted by Vicky Kak <vi...@gmail.com>.