Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Nick Neuberger <Ni...@sncc.com> on 2004/11/24 20:50:08 UTC

RE: [Cruisecontrol-user] Spam

If you put your name in an e-mail list, as this, you are bound to
immediately start getting spam....

Dont second guess a programmer that writes the code for spam e-mail
gathering...

Ie: I would highly suggest not putting a human readable version of your
e-mail address in the content of your message...

<myname at website dot com>    <easily translates into the valid e-mail
address.>  I'm sure someone spammer has a regexp for that...

See Ya,

Nick

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
identified in the alias address of this message and may contain confidential
distribution of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message from your system. Thank you.