Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Ömer Genç <oe...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/20 07:30:47 UTC

Update jquery/Boostrap to latest versions

Hey there,

i am quite new to development with Apache Tapestry.
In Tapestry 5.4.3 support for jquery and bootstrap was added to the core
stack.

Is it possible to update those dependencies to the latest versions.
I would like to use Bootstrap 4. Bootstrap 4 needs jquery-3.X.

The version of jquery that comes with the core stack is 1.12.1, which is
outdatet.

How can i override this with my own version of jquery?

Furthermore i would like to disable the core stack of tapestry for my
application.

Setting this configuration in my AppModule class does not seem to work:

configuration.add(SymbolConstants.INCLUDE_CORE_STACK, false);

since the tapestry jquery is still added to my site. I can see that from
the Developer Tools of Chrome.

Any hints on this would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Update jquery/Boostrap to latest versions

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Please post this message to users@tapestry.apache.org, which is the right
mailing this for this question. dev@ is for discussing the development of