Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/04 13:00:41 UTC

Jackrabbit 1.6.4 release plan

Hi,

Given the interest to a 1.6.4 release, I'll cut the release candidate
on Wednesday this week after checking the issue tracker for any
pending issues.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Jackrabbit 1.6.4 release plan

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Tom Quellenberg
<qu...@subshell.com> wrote:
> I attached a patch for JCR-2546. Maybe you could integrate it into the 1.6
> branch.

Done.

I think the 1.6 branch is now ready for 1.6.4, so I'll cut the release
candidate in a few hours unless anyone objects.

Posted by Tom Quellenberg <qu...@subshell.com>.
I attached a patch for JCR-2546. Maybe you could integrate it into the
1.6 branch.

Regards,
  Tom

Posted by Paco Avila <mo...@gmail.com>.