Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org> on 2010/01/15 20:23:16 UTC

Hudson build became unstable: Jackrabbit-1.6 #68

See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Jackrabbit-1.6/68/changes>

Hudson build is back to stable: Jackrabbit-1.6 #70

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org>.
See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Jackrabbit-1.6/70/changes>

Re: Hudson build is still unstable: Jackrabbit-1.6 #69

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Apache Hudson Server
<hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org> wrote:
> See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Jackrabbit-1.6/69/changes>

I'm pretty sure that this is some random query test failure, as the
Hudson build started failing after commits that didn't touch
jackrabbit-core or any of it's dependencies. I don't see the same
failures locally, so I'll continue with the 1.6.1 release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Hudson build is still unstable: Jackrabbit-1.6 #69

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org>.
See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Jackrabbit-1.6/69/changes>