Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jorge Perez Ponce <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/23 23:42:26 UTC

I am not a developer but I can help with translations

I found ofbiz and I want to help to translate its front end to spanish, I
have basic knowledge of coding, but I have deep knowledge in finances,
bookkeeping, crm, and human resources

Regards,

Jorge Pérez Ponce

Re: I am not a developer but I can help with translations

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Jorge,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
See why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people can answer you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)

Thanks

This said, you can get more information at

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Tips+for+UI+labels+translation
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Text+Translation
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Information+on+translated+languages+in+OFBiz

You could create a wiki page like https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Dictionary+for+French+translations
BTW I will create a page to group all Translation dictionnaries (there are also German, Dutch and Danish)

You would then need to ask to be a wiki contributor
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

Jacques