Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2013/04/02 11:04:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release blueprint-noosgi and blueprint-web 1.0.0

I've uploaded a release of those two new modules at
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-048/
The release also contains a blueprint-sample-war which shows how it can be
used.

For more informations about those two new modules, see

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/aries/site/trunk/content/modules/blueprintnoosgi.mdtext?view=markup
and

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/aries/site/trunk/content/modules/blueprintweb.mdtext?view=markup
(I need to check why those haven't been published yet)

Basically, the idea is to be able to use the blueprint schema, xml and
injection outside of OSGi.  Services and references will throw errors at
parsing when used, but the beans, property placeholders and basic non OSGi
stuff can be used easily.
The blueprint-web defines a web context listener that can be used to create
the blueprint container inside a war.

Please review and vote.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release blueprint-noosgi and blueprint-web 1.0.0

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Yep, you're right.  I mixed bold names with pmc members instead of members,
thinking I was looking at the committers list.  Anyway, 4 +1s then ;-)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Apr 8, 2013, at 9:17 AM, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> wrote:

> Well, i thought so too, but when I checked on
> http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#aries-pmc, it's not
> reflected, so there may something that has been forgotten here.

I see him there:

davidb	A. J. David Bosschaert

Refresh browser cache?

Dan

> 2013/4/8 Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
>

>> On Apr 8, 2013, at 9:07 AM, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Closing this vote with 3 binding +1s (gnodet, jstrachan, chirino) and a
>> non
>>> binding +1 from davidb
>>> Will publish the release asap.
>>
>> Not to nit pick… but davidb's vote is binding.  He's on the PMC.   :-)
>>
>> Dan
>>

>>> Guillaume

>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-048/
>> be

>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/aries/site/trunk/content/modules/blueprintnoosgi.mdtext?view=markup
>>>>

>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/aries/site/trunk/content/modules/blueprintweb.mdtext?view=markup

>> OSGi

>> --
>> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] Release blueprint-noosgi and blueprint-web 1.0.0

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] Release blueprint-noosgi and blueprint-web 1.0.0

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

Posted by jstrachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release blueprint-noosgi and blueprint-web 1.0.0

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.