Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com> on 2005/07/05 12:44:48 UTC

Re: Fw: Xerces can't parse Voice XML schema

Hey,

	Just seen this, have you solved your problem Zhang?

Gareth

zhang xian wrote:
> Hi all,
>    There are three xsd files. A.xsd,B.xsd and C.xsd.
>    In C.xsd ,there is a type defined like this :
> "
>     <xsd:complexType name="say-as" mixed="true">
>         <xsd:attribute name="interpret-as" type="xsd:NMTOKEN"
> use="required"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="format" type="xsd:NMTOKEN"/>
>         <xsd:attribute name="detail" type="xsd:NMTOKEN"/>
>     </xsd:complexType>
> "
>    And in B.xsd, C.xsd is imported like this :
> "                 <xsd:redefine schemaLocation="C.xsd">
> "
>    And in A.xsd, C.xsd is imported like this :
> "
>          <xsd:redefine schemaLocation="B.xsd">
> "
>    And also in A.xsd, there is the redefine of "say-as"  like this :
> "
>        <xsd:complexType name="say-as" mixed="true">
>            <xsd:annotation>
>                <xsd:documentation>extends say-as type by allowing the
> value element as a child</xsd:documentation>
>            </xsd:annotation>
>            <xsd:complexContent>
>                <xsd:extension base="say-as">
>            <xsd:choice minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
>                <xsd:element ref="value"/>
>            </xsd:choice>
>         </xsd:extension>
>         </xsd:complexContent>
>        </xsd:complexType>
> "
>     I use "SCMPrint" to parse the A.xsd, then it got errors like this
> :"Could not find a declaration in the schema to be redefined
> corresponding to 'say-as'".All the xsd files are come from "
> http://www.w3.org ". I think the files are right,so maybe Xerces got
> problems ?
>         Thanks

Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com

Re: Xerces can't parse Voice XML schema

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com>.
Hey,

     I am out of office today - I will take a look tomorrow.

Gareth

Posted by zhang xian <sx...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,