Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Mike Morris <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/16 12:07:27 UTC

AR2 release

Apologies for my silence -- I was laid low by the dreaded lurgy for a
few days...

Seems to me there's consensus that we should kick a release out the door
since I asked for a vote almost a week ago -- I've not seen a vote in
favour of waiting yet.

I'll try and get things moving in a couple of days once I've caught-up a
bit.

Regarding any patches that might be necessary: should I post to this
list as well as logging Jira issues, or is "just Jira" sufficient?

--
mike morris :: mikro2nd (at) gmail (dot) com

http://mikro2nd.net/
http://mikro2nd.net/blog/planb/
http://mikro2nd.net/blog/mike/

This email is [X]bloggable [ ]ask-first [ ]private

Re: AR2 release

Posted by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com>.
Are the issues Jukka has listed below required for AR2?

If not, how about a release is created and announced?

If they are, all but one (RIVER-268) have been assigned, and 5 have a
status of open. Out of these what are blockers for the release?

Thanks

Dennis

Re: AR2 release

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Mike Morris <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems to me there's consensus that we should kick a release out the door
> since I asked for a vote almost a week ago -- I've not seen a vote in favour
> of waiting yet.
>
> I'll try and get things moving in a couple of days once I've caught-up a
> bit.

Good, thanks!

> Regarding any patches that might be necessary: should I post to this list as
> well as logging Jira issues, or is "just Jira" sufficient?

I think just posting them to Jira is sufficient as we have
notifications of all Jira updates going to river-commits@ that most
developers are following.