Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2008/12/17 21:35:53 UTC

M4 - JIRA Clean Up

All,

We have 43 JIRAs still in scope as M4 and not resolved. Many of these have
commits against them, some are simply waiting for review. The list includes
4 blockers. I'm about to log in and so some cleaning up - but please, please
clean up those assigned to you.

Of the 80 or so I've already cleared out, around half were probably comitted
before M3 went out. In terms of roadmaps/feature plans it'd be really great
to be starting from a set of JIRAs which are in a better state than we
presently live with. This'd make scoping for M5 far easier imho.

Be kind, update :-)

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Marnie

Re: M4 - JIRA Clean Up

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
I have updated the rest of the JIRA's (both c++ and Java).

Regards,

Rajith

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Marnie,
>
> Appologies for not having it done it yesterday as promised.
> This is on my todo list and will get to it as soon as I get some time
> (tonight or tomorrow morning).
>
> Regards,
>
> Rajith
>

> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I've gone through a number of Java JIRAs and updated them - but it
>> would be good if those that the JIRAs were original assigned to
>> (Arnaud, Rajith - I'm looking at you :-) ) could go in and verify what
>> I have done is correct.
>>
>> -- Rob
>>
>> 2008/12/17 Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>:
>> > All,
>> >
>> > We have 43 JIRAs still in scope as M4 and not resolved. Many of these
>> have
>> > commits against them, some are simply waiting for review. The list
>> includes
>> > 4 blockers. I'm about to log in and so some cleaning up - but please,
>> please
>> > clean up those assigned to you.
>> >
>> > Of the 80 or so I've already cleared out, around half were probably
>> comitted
>> > before M3 went out. In terms of roadmaps/feature plans it'd be really
>> great
>> > to be starting from a set of JIRAs which are in a better state than we
>> > presently live with. This'd make scoping for M5 far easier imho.
>> >
>> > Be kind, update :-)
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance,
>> > Regards,
>> > Marnie