Posted to user@drill.apache.org by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com> on 2015/10/20 20:36:40 UTC

MapR Drill 1.2 Package

Hey quick questions for the @maprtech folks. I am using the MapR package
for drill dated Oct 7 (Drill 1.2.0.20151007103) in MapR terms, with the
release announcement on Oct 17, has anything changed official 1.2 release
compared to the MapR Release 10 days earlier?

Thanks!

John

Re: MapR Drill 1.2 Package

Posted by Suresh Ollala <so...@maprtech.com>.
Here's the link

http://drill_121.s3.amazonaws.com/list.html

Note that this package is not an official release.

Re: MapR Drill 1.2 Package

Posted by Suresh Ollala <so...@maprtech.com>.

Re: MapR Drill 1.2 Package

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.

Re: MapR Drill 1.2 Package

Posted by Neeraja Rentachintala <nr...@maprtech.com>.
John, Chris

RE: MapR Drill 1.2 Package

Posted by Andrew Brust <an...@bluebadgeinsights.com>.
[...]

•	To experience Drill in action by downloading the software or to find more information, visit here.

Re: MapR Drill 1.2 Package

Posted by Christopher Matta <cm...@mapr.com>.