Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Gul Onural <on...@nortel.com> on 2007/05/03 06:41:58 UTC

Generated Proxy Code

There is a section in the Muse tutorial about the Proxy Code Generation.
But it doesn't mention where
to deploy the jar file containing the generated Proxy code.

Is there a little bit more information somewhere else about the Proxy
Code, i.e. where to deploy it,
when it is needed ? For example if I use Axis2 for the code generation
do I still need Proxy Code?

Is it used by the NotificationProducer or NotificationConsumer ?

Re: Generated Proxy Code

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
You put the JAR file in the classpath of whatever application will be
communicating with your ws-resource(s). This could be another web service
or a normal Java app; in the former case, you would put the JAR in
/WEB-INF/lib (if it's a J2EE WAR) or in the classpath of an OSGi bundle.

Dan