Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Bharath Vissapragada <bh...@apache.org> on 2020/05/13 19:21:25 UTC

PR linking broken...again

Seems like an infra issue
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20253> across multiple
projects. From what I can tell, email notifications for new PRs are also
not working from the past two days.

Please make sure to link the PRs manually until it is fixed and add
specific reviewers if you'd like to get your PR noticed (or send out an
email if urgent).

Just FYI.

Re: PR linking broken...again

Posted by Bharath Vissapragada <bh...@apache.org>.
The issue has been fixed. I can see notifications for new PRs and also they
are being linked to their jiras.