Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Janne Savukoski <ja...@savukoski.name> on 2007/03/27 09:23:04 UTC

StatisticsService and dynamic endpoints

Hi,

I'm getting an npe from
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.monitoring.StatisticsService:310 with a
source like 'dynamic:{urn:servicemix:http}HttpComponent:https://[...]'.
Apparently, no EndpointStats instance is registered for this endpoint
(in StatisticsService:239.) I guess I'm just missing something, any
suggestions?

-janne

Re: StatisticsService and dynamic endpoints

Posted by Janne Savukoski <ja...@savukoski.name>.
This happens when the http-service gets the
invocation-request-message. SA is deployed and started, no especial
load. But ok, this /may/ relate to my ssl-experimentation (my next
thread on this list) and I've currently worked around this by
disabling the statisticsservice. But ok, I'll try to trace the
registration if the problem persists. I'm not sure if the
http-endpoint is instantiated within this message processing cycle, or
before. And yup, I only wish I wasn't reproducing this every time.. :)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet