Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/05/06 04:34:32 UTC

[Struts Wiki] Update of "DefinePita" by James Mitchell

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by James Mitchell:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/DefinePita

Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "DefinePita" by James Mitchell

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
Yes, these entries would fit better under the Incubator wiki, along
with a few other terms and phrase like "Thanks for Volunteering",
"Them that does the work make the decisions", "Merit never expires",
and "Don't be evil".

I'll get on it.

-Ted.

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
On 5/5/05, Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> wrote:
> +  * Trying to fool others by using multiple alias email accounts.

This one might fall under the heading "Don't be evil". :)

* http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.01/google_pr.html

-T.