Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Haledor wow <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/22 10:09:08 UTC

Running make with Ant

Hi,

i am trying to automate my testing procedures with the help of Ant.

What i am trying to do is to first run make (Makefile) and then run an
executable file created from the make command. But i dont know how to run
make from Ant. Anyone that can help me?
Also, I want to run make from another directory than the one Ant is in from
the start.

I hope someone can help me.

Re: Running make with Ant

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2009-12-22, Haledor wow <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What i am trying to do is to first run make (Makefile) and then run an
> executable file created from the make command. But i dont know how to run
> make from Ant.

The same way you'd run any other executable, <exec>.

> Also, I want to run make from another directory than the one Ant is in
> from the start.

See <exec>'s dir attribute.

Stefan