Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mo...@physics.gmu.edu on 2003/09/25 18:31:44 UTC

URGENT!! Changing URLs with tomcat

Hi All
I am currently running tomcat4.1.27 and apache1.3.x. I am using struts. I
used call my webapplication "xyz" using www.abc.org/xyz. Now company has
decided that pople should be able to access this webapplication through
the URL

www.abc/javapps/xyz. Do i need to change the whole architecture now or
should i be able to do it easily. I have tried to create a directory under
/var/tomcat4/webapps/ as japps/xyz and pointed my ".war" file to this
directory. But tomcat is not able to map this URL at all. Please help me
find a solution to this problem.

Thanx in advance

--Mohan

Re: URGENT!! Changing URLs with tomcat

Posted by mo...@physics.gmu.edu.
What u said really works Shapira. Thanx a lot again. Thats the easiest
way, add a context in the Context tag

--mohan