Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/20 12:32:03 UTC

My Jira privileges

Hi,

I don't seem to have the necessary privileges for closing

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XMLRPC-195

Could someone please be so nice and give them to me?

Thanks,

Jochen

--
The best argument for celibacy is that the clergy will sooner or later
become extinct.

Re: My Jira privileges

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Can you try now?  You seem to have two accounts in JIRA and I think the wrong one was setup with permissions.

Dan

On Nov 20, 2012, at 6:32 AM, Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't seem to have the necessary privileges for closing
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XMLRPC-195
>
> Could someone please be so nice and give them to me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jochen
>

> --
> The best argument for celibacy is that the clergy will sooner or later become extinct.

--
Daniel Kulp