Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Gerry Matte <ge...@gerrymatte.ca> on 2011/09/02 16:53:47 UTC

Connection failures Upgrading from 1.04 to 1.06

Hello.

Yesterday I downloaded and installed version 1.06 and copied over the
files res/conf/ftpd.xml and res/conf/users.properties from my version 1.04
res/conf folder.

When I start the new version, my remote ftp client can not connect - the
error I see in cuteFTP is "The host server actively refused to connect".

If I start the old version instead, my remote client continues to connect
without error.

I've attached a copy of the ftpd.xml file as a text file. (I changed the
IP address of my server for security)

Are there any additional changes I need to make in order for version 1.06
to use the same configuration as version 1.04 ?

Gerry Matte   gerry@gerrymatte.ca

250-383-2466 http://www.gerrymatte.ca <http://www.gerrymatte.ca/>

Re: Connection failures Upgrading from 1.04 to 1.06

Posted by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com>.
Did you also copy the keystore file to the new install? Could you try
running the new install in debug mode and post the logs? Also helps to see
all the information that is available from CuteFTP.

Thanks.

Sai Pullabhotla