Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2011/12/02 22:13:36 UTC

Re: Solr 3.5 very slow (performance)

: But I stil don't understand why in solr 1.4 that option was efficient
: but in solr 3.5 not

Good question ... i'm not really sure.

Frankly i forgot that option even existed (i missread your stack trace and
thought it was just generating the DocSet for faceting ... that's why i
wanted to see your cache stats, checking the number of evictions in
situations like that is critical)

I've opeend SOLR-2944 to try to investigate more.  Any more details you
can provide to help reproduce your situation would certainly be helpful.

-Hoss