Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tazair <ta...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/10 08:38:52 UTC

Check library which leaves .nfs file open

Hello,

I am using Tomcat 6 running on Fedora. I have created a web application.
When I undeploy it using the manager, there is one .nfs* file that stays in
WEB-INF/lib.I cannot delete this file and when I want to deploy again the
application I need to stop tomcat, delete manually the file and start it
again. I have several libraries in the web application. Is there a way of
knowing which is the library who does not close properly and keeps this .nfs
file open?

Thank you in advanced.
Iván.