Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com> on 2014/06/22 20:40:46 UTC

svn repo and webpage

Is there a plan in the future to mirror the git repo back to the svn trunk? The instructions are to checkout the trunk from svn on the "Build Mahout from Source" page:

https://mahout.apache.org/developers/buildingmahout.html

I wanted to check before changing to:

git clone git@github.com:apache/mahout.git

 or

git clone https://github.com/apache/mahout.git

are either of these preferred?

Thanks

RE: svn repo and webpage

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
Looks like there's actually alot of svn references that need to be changed so I'm going to change that page now and then start a jira for the rest.

RE: svn repo and webpage

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
Thanks Andrew, will do.

Re: svn repo and webpage