Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com> on 2011/03/01 11:15:52 UTC

configuring FOP NG for Cocoon2.2

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone had some notes on configuring  the org.apache.cocoon.blocks.fop.FOPNGSerializer.

I found following page 'FOP and Embedding Fonts' at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/fop/1.0/1225_1_1.html but it looks written for Cocoon2.1.x.

E.g.
$ cd %PATH_TO_COCOON%\lib  does not really apply in my case since Cocoon2.2 uses maven and I don't have a cocoon lib folder unless I switch to using the target (build) folder of my cocoon maven project.

And the configuration file does not really match a configuration file of FOP1.0.

<configuration>
  <fonts>
  </fonts>
</configuration>

Any help or usefull pointers are appreciated.

Cheers,
Robby Pelssers

RE: configuring FOP NG for Cocoon2.2

Posted by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com>.
Hi Fawzib,

we are actually already using your sources ;-)

But my question is more about any documentation on how-to configure the cocoon-batic-ng-impl block like setting correct fonts etc.

Robby

Posted by Fawzib Rojas <f_...@spectron-msim.com>.