Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/17 23:49:46 UTC

CWiki: FAQ page

On the FAQ page

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/editpage.action?pageId=23334884

I'm making use of the {include} macro.

However, I've noticed that the {toc} doesn't update when I change a child page.

I can force it by editting the page, removing {toc}, saving, editing,
adding it back in, saving.

Is there an easier way?  It's frustrating when I add or edit questions
and they don't show up properly.

At the same time, the FAQ is much too large to be a single document.

Also, when using {include}, footnotes don't work properly (they are
numbered from 1 in each child document).

Sorry to gripe, just wondering if this is known, and if it's fixed in
later Confluence versions, and if we can upgrade.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210