Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Farb <dm...@chicagonet.net> on 2003/12/25 15:27:57 UTC

[newbie] JMX Console - where to start?

I just downloaded and built Geronimo, seems to work fine so far.

I take it from this conversation that there is no way at present to
stop the server other than killing it, with Ctrl-C or somesuch. Is
that correct?

Thanks
David Farb

Re: [newbie] JMX Console - where to start?

Posted by Matthew David Kurjanowicz <mk...@cc.gatech.edu>.
That's correct.  I've started playing with ways to start and stop the
server from other apps in the service-cache project at sourceforge (cvs
module console-swing) and it looks like a small rewrite of the
o.a.g.k.Main class may be in order.  I'm in the middle of doing that.

If you do choose to try out what I've got a service-cache, then you must
run it using maven or else the environment won't set up correctly.

HTH,
Matt Kurjanowicz