Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Conway <Da...@mapflow.com> on 2003/10/22 11:30:02 UTC

Struts and WLS 702

Hi All,

I'm deploying a struts application on Weblogic 702 thats running on HP UX 11i.

The application appears to run fine then fall over after a limited period of stress testing (<100 requests).

The Weblogic log does not record a bug, the app server simply hangs.

Has anybody else experieneced a similar problem or even better have a resolution.

Unfortunately changing from weblogic or HP UX is not a runner.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Conway
Mapflow
4 Merrion Square
Dublin 2
IRELAND

Tel: +353-1-6341430
Fax: +353-1-6760504
E-mail: Dave.Conway@mapflow.com

The IRIS Group has recently re-branded as Mapflow.  Please note revised contact details above.

Check out the most recent developments on our web-site:

http://www.mapflow.com

"The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copyright, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful"

RE: Struts and WLS 702

Posted by Dave Conway <Da...@mapflow.com>.
Hi Kirk,

Thanks for your reply.

For the record we got the problem sorted by rolling back the weblogic jdk from 1.4.1 to 1.3.1_09. (Naturally we also had to re-compile the app)

Cheers,

Dave

Posted by Kirk Wylie <kw...@m7.com>.