Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by david2 <Da...@l-3comcept.com> on 2007/04/18 21:49:38 UTC

Cannot Find Symbol receiveResultpublishElint()

I am building an Axis2 web service whose WSDL defines a single message with
only a single input.  When I run the WSDL2Java ant task, I get the following
error message:

    cannot find symbol
        [javac] symbol  : method receiveResultpublishElint()

The java code generated by WSDL2Java generates this call in the Stub code to
the WSDL2Java generated Callback Handler code:

        [javac]  _callback.receiveResultpublishElint();

However, this method isn't implemented in the Callback Handler code.

Any idea why WSDL2Java would be generating this code in the Stub code
without generating the corresponding method in the Callback Handler code?
Is it expected that the user add this method himself as a no-op for in-only
messages?

-David