Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/19 17:58:20 UTC

Tapestry 5.1.0.5 vs Prototype 1.7 and Scriptaculous 1.9

Hi!

Has anyone tried to use T5.1.0.5 with Prototype 1.7 and Scriptaculous 1.9?
I'm having some weird JS errors:
* Tapestry.Logging not defined.
* Tapestry.Messages not defined.
* undefinedTypeError: reply.zones is not an object.

Are there known Tapestry.js issues with these versions of Prototype 1.7
and Scriptaculous 1.9? Any hints?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

Re: Tapestry 5.1.0.5 vs Prototype 1.7 and Scriptaculous 1.9

Posted by Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dv...@gmail.com>.
i include:  tapestry-js-fixes.js  in my Layout component, which is used in
every my page.  May be not best approach, but it works.

And i also have following lines in my AppModule:

    //prototype 1.7 support
    public static void
contributeFactoryDefaults(MappedConfiguration<String, String> configuration)
    {
        configuration.override("tapestry.scriptaculous.path",
"ru/partlink/tapx/prototype");

    }

    public static void contributeComponentClassResolver(final
Configuration<LibraryMapping> configuration)
    {
        configuration.add(new LibraryMapping("tapx",
"ru.partlink.tapx.prototype"));
    }

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dvsekhvalnov@gmail.com

Posted by Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov <dv...@gmail.com>.