Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2012/07/05 11:06:16 UTC

[discuss] Changing the org.apache.karaf.shell.cfg into org.apache.karaf.ssh.cfg

Hi all,

I think the config pid for the ssh command and server is a bit misleading.
It is called org.apache.karaf.shell which I do not immediately connect
to ssh. It also only contains settings for ssh and not the shell in general.

So I propose we change this pid to org.apache.karaf.ssh for karaf 3.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: [discuss] Changing the org.apache.karaf.shell.cfg into org.apache.karaf.ssh.cfg

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 for trunk

Kind regards,
Andreas