Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Felipe <fe...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/14 19:57:31 UTC

Boot Order XenServer

Hello everyone!!!

I wonder if it is possible to change the boot order on xenserver?

in global settings, is it at
allow.additional.vm.configuration.list.xenserver?

i would like to put DVD first in boot order.

thank you all!!

[image: image.png]

Re: Boot Order XenServer

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
If you read the last few blog lines more carefully you will notice only the
KEY name should be in the allowed list, not the value itself - so just
"HVM-boot-params:order" - if this doesn't work, then there might be a  bug
(due to column sign - so please test if you can use/reproduce the same
example as in our blog page)

Best,

--

Andrija Panić