Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by David Wynter <da...@roamware.co.uk> on 2003/06/30 11:50:05 UTC

Trouble starting a T2.3 dev application

Hi,

As you may have seen elsewhere I am having trouble with getting log4j to
start so all I have at the moment is the console trace for a problem. This
occurs when I first hit the web application

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:872)

The error occurs when trying to putRunData.

        finally
        {
            // Return the used RunData to the factory for recycling.
            rundataService.putRunData(data);
        }

I have not got the T2.3-dev to build in Eclipse despite using the various
maven eclipse targets (lots of depnedencies on th scheduler seems to be
missing so clearly the maven eclipse target is not set up properly), so
cannot debug this myself. Any ideas?

Regards

David Wynter

roamware Ltd.