Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org> on 2015/10/13 17:41:26 UTC

Re: 4.6 release

current status: we have 6 blockers

CLOUDSTACK-8947: Load Balancer not working with Isolated Networks  -
Wilder Rodrigues  is working on this  (PR will be ready tomorrow)
CLOUDSTACK-8933: SSVm and CPVM do not survive a reboot from API -
unassigned ( KVM specific issue. I spent sometime on it but, couldnt get to
the root cause. *Any KVM expert who can work on this?* )
CLOUDSTACK-8927: [VPC]Executing command in VR:
/opt/cloud/bin/router_proxy.sh is failing whenever there is a configuration
change in VR - assigned to Wilder
CLOUDSTACK-8934: Default routes not configured for rVPC and RVR - PR 923
from Wilder. It already has test results and LGTM from Remi.
CLOUDSTACK-8923: Create storage network IP range failed, Unknown parameters
: zoneid - Boris is working on this
CLOUDSTACK-8697: Assign VPC Internal LB rule to a VM fails - Michael
Andersen is working on this

Hopefully, we will be able to knock off blockers in this week and create RC
next week.

~Rajani