Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com> on 2006/01/24 00:11:27 UTC

put 2.0.1-dev jars into the repo

Hi.

Wouldn't it be helpful, if someone puts the 2.0.1-dev jars into the
repository? So we can get all the nice bug fixes with portal.genapp
without having to build jetspeed...

joachim

Re: put 2.0.1-dev jars into the repo

Posted by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com>.
Mhh, after upgrading to 2.1-dev I get the following exception on startup
(portal.genapp.minimal ...):

 WARN: org.apache.pluto.PortletContainerImpl#init(): Couldn't retrieve
parameter "portletcontainer.supportsBuffering" frompassed properties
object. Falling back to default value "FALSE"
bean with name 'ajax-pipeline' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/assembly/pipelines.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean
'layoutValve' while setting property 'constructor argument[5]'; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'layoutValve' defined in ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/assembly/ajax-layout.xml]: Can't resolve reference to
bean 'AjaxRequestService' while setting property 'constructor argument
with index 0'; nested exception is
bean with name 'AjaxRequestService' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/assembly/ajax-layout.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean
'AjaxMovePortletAbsolute' while setting property 'constructor argument
with index 0[moveabs]'; nested exception is
bean with name 'AjaxMovePortletAbsolute' defined in ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/assembly/ajax-layout.xml]: 4 constructor arguments
specified but no matching constructor found in bean
'AjaxMovePortletAbsolute' (hint: specify index arguments for simple
parameters to avoid type ambiguities)

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Joachim Müller wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Wouldn't it be helpful, if someone puts the 2.0.1-dev jars into the
> repository? So we can get all the nice bug fixes with portal.genapp
> without having to build jetspeed...

I just did an update on 2.0.1 branch, was about to build, and noticed
that the version on 2.0.1 is still 2.0. I think that should be 2.0.1. I
don't want to write over the 2.0 final jars in the repo.

Would the very latest 2.1-dev jars be OK?
I just uploaded them, and the 2.1-dev wars are copying up now...