Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bruno Negrao <bn...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/06 22:53:12 UTC

Newbie: how to deserialize a list of objects

Guys,

I don't know how to deserialize the soap message bellow that my soap
server is sending. it is not java server and I dont have the WSDL. The
method I called
was "AgendaPesquisa". It's a method to search in a contacts catalog
for a contact(a person) with some characterisctic. The server then
returns a list of contacts that matched the search. The contact
objects are contained inside the <ListaContatosPesquisa> ...
</ListaContatosPesquisa> tags.
thank you for any help.

HTTP/1.0 200 OK

<?xml version="1.0"?>
   <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
      <soap:Body>
         <AgendaPesquisa>
            <status>0</status>
            <ListaContatosPesquisa>
               <tipo>C</tipo>
               <dono>1920</dono>
               <posicao>1</posicao>
               <nome>Eu</nome>
               <ramal>1900</ramal>
               <tel_comercial_ddi></tel_comercial_ddi>
               <tel_comercial_ddd></tel_comercial_ddd>
               <tel_comercial></tel_comercial>
               <tel_residencial_ddi></tel_residencial_ddi>
               <tel_residencial_ddd></tel_residencial_ddd>
               <tel_residencial></tel_residencial>
               <tel_celular_ddi></tel_celular_ddi>
               <tel_celular_ddd></tel_celular_ddd>
               <tel_celular></tel_celular>
               <empresa></empresa>
               <cargo></cargo>
               <setor></setor>
               <endereco></endereco>
               <bairro></bairro>
               <cidade></cidade>
               <estado></estado>
               <pais></pais>
               <cep></cep>
               <email></email>
            </ListaContatosPesquisa>
            <ListaContatosPesquisa>
               <tipo>C</tipo>
               <dono>1931</dono>
               <posicao>1</posicao>
               <nome>Bla2</nome>
               <ramal></ramal>
               <tel_comercial_ddi></tel_comercial_ddi>
               <tel_comercial_ddd></tel_comercial_ddd>
               <tel_comercial></tel_comercial>
               <tel_residencial_ddi></tel_residencial_ddi>
               <tel_residencial_ddd></tel_residencial_ddd>
               <tel_residencial></tel_residencial>
               <tel_celular_ddi></tel_celular_ddi>
               <tel_celular_ddd></tel_celular_ddd>
               <tel_celular></tel_celular>
               <empresa></empresa>
               <cargo></cargo>
               <setor></setor>
               <endereco></endereco>
               <bairro></bairro>
               <cidade></cidade>
               <estado></estado>
               <pais></pais>
               <cep></cep>
               <email></email>
            </ListaContatosPesquisa>
         </AgendaPesquisa>
      </soap:Body>
   </soap:Envelope>

Re: Newbie: how to deserialize a list of objects

Posted by Bruno Negrao <bn...@gmail.com>.
Please, if somebody can tech me how to deserialize this XML thing I'll be glad.

thank you,

bruno

Re: Newbie: how to deserialize a list of objects

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
I'll point you to the nightliers because there's been some bug fixes,
and that class may be new since the 1.0 release:

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/