Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2011/09/30 03:31:49 UTC

Buildbot updates

Hi All,

Buildbot has been upgraded to latest 0.8.5. There are a couple of errors
that need fixing, so buildbot will
be up and down for the next few hours or so.

Then  I need to upgrade the slaves, but downtime should be minimal for
those.

Gav...

RE: Buildbot updates

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

of
> upgrade issues, just checking if there was more than that.

Yeah nothing specific really, just didn’t want to be more than 2 releases
behind,
and this update did require more dependencies for the master, so glad I got
it done.

There are a few general slave improvements too so optional if slaves are to
be updated
at this time but I will do the ASF ones.

HTH

Gav...

Re: Buildbot updates

Posted by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be>.
Hi Gavin,

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 3:31 AM, Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Buildbot has been upgraded to latest 0.8.5. There are a couple of errors
> that need fixing, so buildbot will
> be up and down for the next few hours or so.

Was there something specific that was needed from this new version?
I've glanced over the releases notes [1] but nothing user-visible
stood out to me.

I understand that you want to keep up with the updates to reduce the
nr. of upgrade issues, just checking if there was more than that.

> Then  I need to upgrade the slaves, but downtime should be minimal for
> those.

regards,

Lieven