Posted to user@spark.apache.org by puneetloya <pu...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/04 22:25:19 UTC

Spark 2.4.5 - Structured Streaming - Failed Jobs expire from the UI

Hi,

I have been using Spark 2.4.5, for the past month. When a structured
streaming query fails, it appears on the UI as a failed job. But after a
while these failed jobs expire(disappear) from the UI. Is there a setting
which expires failed jobs? I was using Spark 2.2 before this, I have never
seen this behavior.

Also I tried to call the Spark API to return failed jobs, it returns empty.

Thanks,
Puneet

Re: Spark 2.4.5 - Structured Streaming - Failed Jobs expire from the UI

Posted by Graham Thomson <gr...@publicisgroupe.com>.
unsubscribe

Disclaimer The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.

Re: Spark 2.4.5 - Structured Streaming - Failed Jobs expire from the UI

Posted by puneetloya <pu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can I please get some love on this?

Thanks,